Power Breathe

21 to 22 of 22 messages
21/11/2002 at 12:24
There are different versions available - Powerbreathe has got the easiest name to remember but there was an article in Peak Perforamce recently which suggested an alternative one - as you can increase the resistance on it as you get fitter.

If I can find the article when I get home tonight - and (big if) if the computer hasn't crashed again - I'll post the details of the alternatives.
21/11/2002 at 19:10
3 different sorts..

PowerLung - (only...£110!) - www.peakcentre.ca/powerlung.htm - this is the one with the 'threshold resistance cells with independent adjustment controls. Once a certain no. of reps can be completed at a given level of resistance, the resistance can be increased'.

SportsBreather - don't know where you get it from - try an internet search

www.powerbreathe.com - or via Leisure Systems International Ltd - tel 01926 816177

As I do a personable impression of Thomas the Tank Engine everytime I run, I've been wondering if I should try to get one of these things - but keep wondering 'would I really use it?'

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 22 of 22 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.