printing on running vest

Any recommendations on where I can get something printed on a running vest?

8 messages
18/10/2013 at 16:58

I'm running the London Marathon next year for the MS Society. They have supplied an official running vest but I want to get something printed on there. Does anyone know any good places to get this done?

Thanks

21/10/2013 at 09:44

they do vest printing at the LM Expo

you should be able to send off the vest before then and pick up your vest at the expo when you collect your number.

sorry i dont have a link

21/10/2013 at 13:36

I used eBay. Do an ebay search of Iron On Shirt Printing. I got my name sent to me and ironed on myself and it only cost a few quid!

21/10/2013 at 14:01

Iron on stuff you can just buy a kit for £4 at tesco and print it yourself on an inkjet printer

21/10/2013 at 14:17

I did mine at Decathlon and it was cheap and fast (they did it whilst you wait)

01/11/2013 at 16:55

Thanks everybody. Very useful advice. Cheers

01/11/2013 at 17:39

JJB - they did it for me as they have all the kit to put 'Rooney' on football kit, etc. Very helpful and only took a few mins.

01/11/2013 at 20:26
Very Interesting, I want to get my running club name on my vest since the club stopped getting it done which is just stupid. Thanks for the ideas.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.