Pro rider treadmill review

2 messages
09/07/2013 at 21:35

I have seen quite a few queries about the pro rider mobility treadmill on both this sight and elsewhere on the internet so i thought i would post about it here.

It is a really good professional (as professional as you can get for a home treadmill anyway) and sturdy. It is practically silent when it's moving unless you're a heavy runner which im not. It only functions in metric but that is fine as conversions are easy and I prefer to run 5 kilometres anyway so I do all of my training in metric too. The belt can loosen but it tightens in less than a minute with an allen key they provide for you when you buy. I have tried out a few home treadmills and this is by far the smoothest. It has very good power (goes up to 22km/h) and the incline is smooth and happens automatically at the touch of a button. I would definitely reccomend this one to those who don't like running outside or at the gym.

09/07/2013 at 23:12

So where are the links to these quite a few queries On this website?

looks to me like you don't want to pay for advertising so think this will do instead it's called SPAM.

Edited: 09/07/2013 at 23:12

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.