Problems with Start Fitness?

Delivery problems?

21 to 26 of 26 messages
08/12/2012 at 23:04

Do you think that I can Order from france ?
Prices Are amazing, if it fits right, I don't care about colour

09/12/2012 at 19:29

Bruno: Yes, you can order from France. At least I think so. You can order from Sweden so I suppose you can do it from France as well... 

Edited: 09/12/2012 at 19:29
09/12/2012 at 19:46

so I think it's possible, I'll try to order next wk
Thanks !

09/04/2013 at 15:13

Great for trainers - good value, free socks and quick delivery (I recommended the express delivery for a fiver - you get an email from the courier which allows you to change delivery day if required, then on the day you get an sms telling you the hour window of the delivery!).

However for other kit I have had a pretty bad experience (brand sizing charts were not accurate and the returns / exchange process is not good at all - email replies were very slow and it took 3 weeks for them to process the return only for the different size kit to go out of stock despite the website still allowing orders in that size!).

So a mixed experience for me.

10/04/2013 at 22:45

I never had any problems, always on time and freebies included as well.

19/04/2013 at 06:17
Never had any problems with them. On time and freebie socks always welcome.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.