Prodirectrunning.com

13 messages
01/02/2011 at 09:24

Morning,

I am thinking of ordering some shoes from above. They say next day delivery if ordered before 2pm.

Can anybody give a first hand testimonial on this company. I don't know them and am just going on a glossy flyer with RW magazine! Prices are competitive

Thanks in advance

01/02/2011 at 12:11
Have used - no problems. Pre Christmas turn around was good.
01/02/2011 at 13:18
i also have ordered items of running clothing ect and delivery has been very quick , so ser vice is good.
01/02/2011 at 13:28
Good service, very quick delivery, until last time I used them when it all seemed to fall apart.
01/02/2011 at 13:35
I have heard a lot of mixed reports. I found a former thread! Decided to you use wiggle and pay a couple quid more!
01/02/2011 at 13:46

i`ve used them a couple of times, never had any issues.

01/02/2011 at 16:49
Always been good for me but I bet every delivery company has had problems recently with the snow etc
01/02/2011 at 17:09
Never had a problem with them and bought quite a few things.
01/02/2011 at 20:38
Ordered a couple of times and no problem.  Quite like the free DoRunning Technical tops as well!  They have sponsored the Torbay 10k for at least the last two years and are doing so again this year. 
22/03/2011 at 15:34

I think this is one of the best sites for apparel and shoes, I got sent a Do Running wicking t-shirt when I bought some trainers last time. The "Do" range is excellent for post race hoodies and bottoms, really soft, comfy and warm.

The delivery is very quick and I've never had problems returning items.

They are always having stock clearence sales so if you check the website regulary you can pick up some bargains.

Defo first choice with Sweatshop coming second

22/03/2011 at 21:49
hmmm I have not had a good experience with them, but you will probably get your items eventualy if you call up and chase them to put the order through!!
23/03/2011 at 08:56

If anyones interested just used Simply Run and great service. Ordered a Garmin 410 which was £40 cheaper than anywhere and delivered netx day free!

I've always been reluctant to use Prodirect as 'onlysevenmoremilestogo' comments appear common

23/03/2011 at 14:27

As a first-time customer, I wasn't that keen.

I didn't like the fact you had to have your first delivery to your home address - you couldn't specify another address because the delivery address HAD to match your card address - very dated.

I phoned them and explained I wouldn't be home and they were like, oh it's OK, the postman will try again the next day... er... do you think I just select which days I want to work?

I wasn't too bothered - had planned to pick up from the courier depot but then the delivery guy just left my (rather expensive) shoes in our recycling bin - I didn't instruct him to do this and they could have been easily stolen had someone seen him leave them there.

Thumbs down.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
13 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.