Question for Saucony Kinvara fans

... really for Kinvara fangirls like me.

3 messages
15/02/2013 at 15:52

I need to replace my Kinvara 2 road shoes soon and was wondering if its worth splashing out the extra on Kinvara 3. Does anyone have the Kinvara 3 and can you tell me if the fit is closer to the Kinvara 2 or the Kinvara Trail shoes?

I've been running in Kinvara 2 for about a year and really like them, but recently acquired a pair of the Kinvara trail shoes and was amazed at how much lighter,  snugger and more comfortable they feel compared to Kinvara 2.

17/02/2013 at 19:12
I absolutely love my Kinvara 3's! Can't compare them to the 2's (I've not had them before) but they're very, very comfortable and light. The general consensus is that If you like Kinvara 2's you can't go far wrong with the update.
10/05/2013 at 15:23

Kinvara 3 are £49.99 at sportsshoes at the moment.........

Worth buying?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.