Recommend me a shoe - medium cushioned

3 messages
03/03/2013 at 16:13

I run mostly in Inov-8 Terrafly 303s. I like them and they suit me well because I do most of my running in parks on trails that are none too gnarly. Only problem is that I'd like a shoe with a bit more cushioning to use a couple of times a week including possibly for a long run. I had some old Asics that I used to use, but they are now (1) too old and (2) too small (I had some foot problems and realised all my shoes were too small).

I'd like a shoe that:

(1) has a 'just right' amount of cushioning - a little more than the Terrafly, but ideally a little less than your average trainer.

(2) is suitable for running park trails - as I say, the Terrafly tread is good for the sort of running I do, I wouldn't want anything more aggressive and I've run successfully with standard trainers in the past.

03/03/2013 at 17:43

brook pure grit?

04/03/2013 at 09:32

Looks like a good bet. Do you know any highstreet stores where I could try some on?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.