recommended service

261 to 266 of 266 messages
22/07/2013 at 09:35

It does seem somewhat odd to have concentrated on a thread under the 'gear' forum head when before it in the queue are 'general', 'beginners', and 'training'. Based on the specificity of posts on those threads its difficult to understand how the poster even got as far as the 'gear' forum, let alone chose that one to read a lengthy and completely unassociated post and make a comment.

22/07/2013 at 10:32
Lee Renyard wrote (see)

I'm a newbie and so thus far I've only read this thread but my sense of humour can relent no more! Can't we just all play nice and agree to disagree then head over to the " my lady shorts" thread where its got to discussing the intimate parts of women instead of inferring that other people are indeed colloquial words for them?!

Thank you so far in part. I am not the first newbie to write on here, but it is a recent thread and a long one.

I will open up something later today. under general, beginners and training as advised by DT19

22/07/2013 at 12:13

Oh

I see what you mean DT19. The tabs at the top of the page!!!! Its just beginners I need.

22/07/2013 at 12:18

hi,

Yes, I think people were suspicious that you had chosen to post in a section of the forum that was completely unrelated to your post. As you have seen there are different forum sections to suit your needs. Yes-beginners or general would get you some responses.

The reason the few people on here have been vilified is that what the OP has done insults the intelligence of forum users. Did they think they were the first people ever to come up with a marketing masterpiece like that!!

22/07/2013 at 12:20

"Disasterpiece" more like... 

22/07/2013 at 12:40

Thank you again DT19. I have opened a thread under beginners. Fingers crossed.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
261 to 266 of 266 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.