replacement for oasics 1110

4 messages
03/11/2007 at 13:39
Help! Have always run in the oasics 1110 and have never had a problem.  What have they been replaced by and is the replacement better, different, worse?  Am laid low having had a foot operation - no running for at least another 8 weeks so am looking to buy new shoes to cheer me up.  Thanks all.
03/11/2007 at 18:05

Was the 1120 but has now moved onto the 1130. Not changed a great deal since the 1110, the medial post (support) hasn't been radically altered so a fairly safe bet if you got on well with the Asics 1110.

Hope you're foot heals quickly!! 

05/11/2007 at 10:34
thanks for that sensible.  Have found some bargai 1120 on Start Fitness, but no 1130.  Will keep looking though.  Thanks for the good wishes.
08/11/2007 at 21:38

I just got a pair of 1110 from JJB of all places, half price as well. Maybe you could get a couple of pairs if you really liked them, get em while they're cheap!! I hated the colour scheme (they only had ones with pink detail) but I chose them for the stability and comfort/ fit as I realized that caring what they look like is counter-productive. I admit to being a bit embarrassed by the pinkness, but they are very comfortable and the knee problem I was having disappeared when I changed to these shoes.

They also had other Asics models on sale. Worth a look- they have an online shop as well to save you trapsing down the shops. 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.