Replacing Saucony Grid Nitrous - upgrade or refit?

3 messages
08/10/2012 at 09:51

Hi all,

I have been wearing Grid Nitrous since I started running a few years ago - never given me any problems. I managed to find the same pair online although they were already discontinued 18 months ago but they are now starting to wear out.

Ideally, I would simply buy another pair but I think all old stock is now gone! So the question to the more experienced - is it a simple case of knowing what model replaced them, or is tehre no such thing and I should be heading back to the shop for an assessment?

Thanks! 

Edited: 08/10/2012 at 09:51
08/10/2012 at 12:04

quick look on sportshoes.com (see sponsored link on the right of the page) shows the nitrous as a support shoe.  A quick browse of the web site found the Fusion as another Saucony support shoe at roughly the same price as the nitrous. 

08/10/2012 at 12:13

I saw that but didn't know if that was a general or specific term!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.