Review: Soleus 2.0 GPS Watch

It tells you what you need to hear...

4 messages
21/03/2012 at 19:19

I just got a SOleus 2.0 GPS watch at the weekend - having been unable to find a review, I guess bevause it's new, I figured I ought to write one on my blog. It's here:

http://pursuedbyangrybees.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/gear-review-soleus-2-0-gps-running-watch/

Hope it helps.

22/03/2012 at 08:08
Thanks for the review. Have you managed to time how long it actually operates while doing its GPS magic?
22/03/2012 at 09:14
No routes, workouts, structured training programmes or HRM for the same money you can get a Garmin 305. They're way behind.
22/03/2012 at 12:19
I haven't run the battery down yet - think it reckons 8 hours with GPS on, 30 days with it off.

Re: Garmin 305, yes you can get bargains on older models, but I would be put off by the size of it - I'm going on holiday soon and I'm planning to just take the Soleus and use it as a wrist watch. I also wanted to go take a look at what I was buying. I've only seen those kind of offers on Amazon.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.