Run and Become

How too spend lots off dosh!!

6 messages
06/06/2003 at 13:56
I have a well earned day off work today and what do I choose too do...lie in bed and relax...no off to Cardiff to the running shop and well all these things jumped into my hand,bumbag big enough for mobile water bottle one off those running aid ones ventolin and anything else a girl would need,A running journal a proper one instead off old note book,shortts, L.S top, S>S top...yikess i will become bancrupt!!! but did I finish no off to Debs for a new shocker absorber bra.....My poor purse!!!
I have another day off on Monday I dare not leave the house!!!

I need help.
07/06/2003 at 13:22
Go and visit Jethro in malvern, he could have got twice as much out of you.
07/06/2003 at 20:45
It's strange how all these items suddenly appear in your hand in that shop isn't it? And no one pushes you into buying anything, merely asks politely if there's anything else you'd like to look at when you've bought your new shoes. I'm still reeling from the shock (albeit pleasant) of having spent so much there.
07/06/2003 at 21:36
I know what you mean about needing help WP. I love to shop anywhere, but put me near a running shop.....
07/06/2003 at 21:38
can u please come over to Belfast in January? :o)
08/06/2003 at 06:36
Bunny Rabbit
I see you want us too come over and spend in your new shop....I like the idea ofthe trip!! better start saving up...:-)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.