Runner's world t shirts

8 messages
21/12/2006 at 16:56
Do Runner's world do t shirts for subscribers?
21/12/2006 at 17:57

Someone was doing URWFRC vests, Bear might know who.
22/12/2006 at 11:13
URWFRC (Unofficial Runners World Forum Running Club) vests are no longer available.........those of us who have them are treating them like cherished possessions.........

now - it doesn't stop anyone else doing something similar and maybe RW should consider something...........after all we have the triathlon Pirate kit which is organised amongst the RW triathletes
GOM.    pirate
22/12/2006 at 11:22
Maybe Hollywood could add a URWFRC vest/t-shirt to the PSOF on line shop which was set up for the Pirate hoodies?
M...eldy    pirate
22/12/2006 at 11:33
I have a URWFRC vest ... and pirate kit

Good idea about H'woods site if people can agree on a design?
22/12/2006 at 12:57
I've mailed Danny Boy at RW Towers to see if RW could organise something - it seems to me that it's about time and will help all those runners who want some kit as RW could act as a central point for orders...........

see what RW Towers say.........

M...eldy    pirate
22/12/2006 at 13:20
asked him?? should have told him! :-)
22/12/2006 at 15:31
That's brilliant, will wait and see what happens. Thanks guys

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.