running shoes

best advice

2 messages
31/08/2013 at 19:51

I recently wanted to find new trainers, because my old Nike New Balance was 10 years old. found a shop 14 miles away they did not raush me through. They sat down and spoke to me and asked what I wanted out of my trainers, because of Arthritis in knees and lower back they sold me a pair of trainers that supported knees and back. because I stated I belong to a club got 10% off the cost. so was happy with service and owner was himself a Birchfield Hariiers runner.  they have a web site suttonrunner.com 

02/09/2013 at 08:07

You've been wearing the same pair of shoes for 10 years? How many miles do you run? I would have just bought another pair of new balance as they clearly wear very well.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.