Running stores around Bradford West Yorkshire

6 messages
15/08/2002 at 16:09
Could any one tell me if there are any running shops in or around BradFord West Yorkshire?
If there is what are their names and addresses?
15/08/2002 at 16:22
Check out the Shops Directory in the back of Runner's World for stores in your area (it's on page 125 of the September issue.) Also I think Sportshoes Unlimited, who have a link in the shopping partners pod on the left, are based in your neck of the woods.
15/08/2002 at 20:12
Rob is right, there is a sportsshoes unlimited in Bradford near the NCP car park behind the town hall. They have a good selection in there.

Gareth
25/08/2002 at 10:10
2 more runnig shops to tey are Complete Runner in Ilkley and Triangle in Horsforth
27/08/2002 at 13:02
I went to the store in Bradford and no one seemed to know what type of shoes I should be buying.
I have found a shop in Cleckheaton called SMK Sports, I will try this shop on Saturday.
28/08/2002 at 16:51
Up & running on otley road leeds, fantastic!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.