running vests

5 messages
26/09/2012 at 21:20

be interested what members of other clubs recommend for the manufacturer of their clubs vests, cost versus quality versus value for money

thanks

Pethead    pirate
27/09/2012 at 17:53

I've got 3 Vigas and 3 Ronhills, they've had varying amounts of use but I don't think one brand is wearing out faster than the other. And they're all from different clubs, so I paid different amounts for them - couldn't comment on the actual purchase cost for the clubs, but it can't be enormous.

28/09/2012 at 19:18

Yes got a Viga one and like the feel but it suits the beanpole runner, ie me but not the chunky monkey

Pethead    pirate
28/09/2012 at 20:32

Hmm, you're right there. Ronhills do fit better and are more true to size. Forgot about that.

28/09/2012 at 20:44

our club gear is made by wasp - they do custom stuff as well (I know because my other half bought me a custom made club crop top for my birthday!):

http://www.wasp-sports.co.uk/

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.