RW watch

14 messages
18/07/2005 at 13:57
Anybody still got the instructions that came with the RW watch from about a year ago - had set the alarm for 6pm every night, have managed to remove that but now beep every hour and can't figure out how to get rid of that. help! The hourly beep is really irritating. Sorry - I'm a stereotypical female and I can't figure it out at all.

Thanks!
18/07/2005 at 14:23

<beep>
18/07/2005 at 14:24
Sorry, that was nasty.

You are not alone - there have been many many many threads about the dreaded <beep> on the old watch. I shall see if I can find one for you..............

<beep>
18/07/2005 at 16:26
thanks, nastiness notwithstanding!!!

it's so annoying because it never used to do it, I've just pressed something wrong.
18/07/2005 at 16:58
Dont shout it that loud a Rw watch that has lasted a year mine fell apart after 3 days!
18/07/2005 at 17:36
Yep, yours lasted a year ;-)
19/07/2005 at 14:00
I see. Ah well maybe I'll just fling it out the window then. Should have said - the setting of the alarm for 6pm every night was entirely accidental too, I am no good with these sorts of things!
19/07/2005 at 14:24
mine beeps annoyingly. I do wonder if Dr Who has one. I put mine in my pocket for a couple of hours on July 9th or summat, this year. Took it out and the watch told me I was now in New Years Day 2009:o-
19/07/2005 at 23:59
I think its a case of holding two of the buttons down at the same time. That will get rid of the bleep.

Can't remember which buttons though, but have a play.

Easier than having to reconstruct the strap though.

21/07/2005 at 09:24
Mines lasted a year too and I wore mine for tough guy (although it's probably the only time I've worn it).

Also have the beep problem so will try the 2 buttons at once routine, although I'm sure I've tried it!!
21/07/2005 at 13:04
I tried the two buttons thing, that got rid of the alarm at 6pm but put on the hourly beep. Going to bury watch and use HRM instead. Now, if only I could do something more with HRM than get basic heart rate and, if I am lucky and don't end up on some weird screen, I might get either time or stopwatch too.
21/07/2005 at 14:37
Had mine for over 2 years now and It's never missed a trick or played up once. In fact (and I know you're going to think that I'm losing the plot here) I'd quite like one of the new ones when this one finally gives up the ghost.

It's a smashing watch, and I don't know what your all on about :-}
22/07/2005 at 17:51
I've got one of the new ones - and already lost the instructions! Any ideas on how to get a new copy?

thanks,
Anna
23/07/2005 at 20:36
They came with instructions? Not too sure I saw any, maybe I just binned them like I do with most instructions...

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
14 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.