Ryka trainers

5 messages
30/08/2004 at 21:07
I have just recently bought a pair of Ryka trainers from the States and just wondered if anyone else has a pair and what they think of them?

I have been out in them twice and for the first 15-20 minutes make my foot hurt a little on the outside edge but after that feel really nice and comfortable.
16/05/2005 at 14:21
I bought mine in Australia about 8 months ago and they have been great. A little amount of wearing in needed but after that - fantastic. I want another pair but think I will have to buy over the web as you can't seem to get them at a decent price in the UK.

NB I have run 2 hours at a go in my Ryka's and have had no problems with feet, ankles or knees.
02/03/2006 at 10:11
does anyone know who i can get out to my house to fix my proform treadmill and does anyone know the cost for this.thanks
02/03/2006 at 14:23
non sequitur of the year?

┬ŽoD
Duck Girl    pirate
02/03/2006 at 14:33
Rhona - if you want to talk about something new, it's best to start a new thread for it so more people can see it.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.