Salomon Speedcross 3 Gait?

3 messages
12/02/2012 at 22:17
I've been looking into these shoes for a while since i need some aggressive off road shoes but they need to handle the odd mile or 2 on tarmac and nothing ive found from Inov8 seems to quite fit what i need, they are either too off road or too on road,

The problem i'm having is that i ca find no information on the gait of this shoe, most of these fell/trail shoes seem to be just a neutral shoe but i've seen a lot of people mention the word "stability" and "pronation" control in the reviews of the older Speedcross 2,

Now i have read that they removed something to do with that in the model 3 which is what is making me lean toward them, but i cant seem to find a definitive answer, I was injured last year from wearing a stability shoe that was miss sold to me (i am a mild under pronator) so i really need to know this is a neutral shoe.

thanks for any advice or information you can offer me.
13/02/2012 at 19:27
14/02/2012 at 10:44
thanks. i must have missed this blog whilst searching, i've read like 30 reviews/web pages on these shoes.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.