Scales that measure body fat

21 to 25 of 25 messages
17/08/2012 at 16:00

Get a pair of calipers like what Norris McWhirter used to use to measure the circumference of bubbles blown with bubblegum on Record Breakers.  They'll be much more accurate.

18/08/2012 at 17:11

The calipers have quite mixed reviews but as you can get them relatively cheaply I may as well give them a go. Looking on around you can get them for about £4.50, would these be alright or is it worth spending the extra fiver? Cheers.

18/08/2012 at 17:15
neil jones 26 wrote (see)
Good to see another Orient fan on the board Herr Logik. Up the Os!

How's it going mate? I don't see many other Orient fans around! I see we started the season today how we mean to continue. I reckon we'll have another struggle this year.

Edited: 18/08/2012 at 17:17
28/08/2012 at 15:48
Me neither Herr! I make you right and reckon we'll struggle to stay up. It all seems pretty dire and depressing at the moment. Still, you never know with the Os but can't really understand what's gone wrong in the last season and a bit. By the way, only just received the auto response to your last post.
29/08/2012 at 06:13

I wish I hadnt read this thread, I have now figured out that I am 23% Fat. Sounds disgusting....

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.