Shoes

Where can I get them?

8 messages
24/09/2002 at 08:45
Hi

I live in the Liverpool area - I need a pair of shoes, where is the best place to get them?
cougie    pirate
24/09/2002 at 10:47
Natterjack - somewhere close to Penny Lane, or they have a shop in Southport. Or if you are south of Liverpool - Runners in New Ferry.

Deffo not Miss Selfridge - don't believe what Jon tells you.
24/09/2002 at 21:10
Cougie

You are quickly becoming my saviour. I went to Natterjack's today (as well as the gym) and picked up a pair of Mizuno Mercury. Once the foot's mended then they'll be no stopping me!!!

R U from round L'pool then?
cougie    pirate
25/09/2002 at 09:50
Never been called a Saviour before !
I'm from over the water - Bebington way.

Are you doing the Chester Zoo 10k in October ? You get cheap entrance to the zoo as well - obviously only useful if we have enough energy to walk afterwards though.
cougie    pirate
25/09/2002 at 09:57
Duh - no you aren't 'cos the Lpool 10 is on the same day - stoopid me.

Pity - last week I had the Tunnel 10k or a 10k near Chester to choose from (Chester won seeing as it was cheaper). And then the Lpool 10 and Chester Zoo 10k clash.
That could have made for 4 really handy weekends as well. :-(
25/09/2002 at 14:38
My missus used to live in Bebington.

I'd have liked to do the Zoo run, holding my nose past the Hippos of course. There's also a 5k coming up in Chester isn't there - but you need to be in a team of 4.

I was wondering where can you get race info from apart from RW.
cougie    pirate
25/09/2002 at 16:16
Well there is another running mag available - whisper it though. I think there are loadsa sites with race information on if you search the internet.
I think Runnersweb.co.uk might be one.

Small world innit.

Is that the corporate cup thing ? Never done one of those myself. 5k sounds too fast !
25/09/2002 at 17:58
Yeah, that's the one - do you only run 10k and 1/2's then?

It is a small world - but I wouldn't want to paint it - Haaaaaaaa Ha

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.