Something very much like Nike Air Pegasus +28 ??????

I need some more shoes like this.

4 messages
Red_dog_chris    pirate
01/04/2013 at 17:41

Hi,

I am on my last pair of Nike Pegasus +28. I love this shoe. Nike have discontinued and the 29's don't feel right. Does anyone know of any shoe very similar to the pegasus +28?

Cheers

Chris

02/04/2013 at 18:35

Vomero 7 according to the comments on this blog post:

http://blog.runningwarehouse.com/rs/nike-air-pegasus-29-our-take/#comments

However, in another thread one member says that the statement that Vomero remind of earlier versions of the Pegasus is not true. May be worth checking out though.

Red_dog_chris    pirate
02/04/2013 at 18:46
Thanks for that. They sound close to it. I will give them a try.
04/04/2013 at 13:11

I have 2pairs of 29's that I've rotated over winter while marathon training, I'm not keen on them either. I'm also stuck which way to go, I'm a neutral forefoot striker and the alternatives are not great! Vomero are good, think they stabalise achillies more although not 100%, Adidas SuperNova Glide look good but I believe they do encourage heal strike.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.