SPI Belts

Anyone else got a SPI Belt?

7 messages
21/03/2012 at 19:31

Got a new SPI Belt last week, came recommended to me from a friend at my local running club. Seems to be doing the trick so far, definately allowing me alot more flexibility to carry small essentials + already been REALLY useful for storing my car keys so that clears up any standard race day dilemas  (put keys on tyre for any thieving Harry to help themselves).

Just wondered if anyone else had heard about them? Seems like most people I've spoken to haven't so thought I'd share my thoughts. Anyone else got any experience with them? 

21/03/2012 at 21:47
yes - got one in the US at a race expo - best race belt. Mine has gel loops but I have yet to see that kind sold in the UK.
22/03/2012 at 07:42
I have one too! Bought one a few weeks ago and love it! So pleased with it, it doesn't bounce at all or slide up. Did a half marathon a couple of weeks ago and was able to carry 2 gels, ipod nano and inhaler very comfortably. Would definitely recommend!!!
22/03/2012 at 08:53
i like mine, i very rarely use it tbh because i just put my key in my shorts pocket. but when i have more to carry its great.
22/03/2012 at 13:33

I'm in love with mine Just seems to come in so useful, one of those "how did I cope without it" scenario's! I've just got the standard original one, seems to suit my needs just fine.

GymAddict wrote (see)
yes - got one in the US at a race expo - best race belt. Mine has gel loops but I have yet to see that kind sold in the UK.

I got my belt from these guys, best price I could find. Pretty sure they've got the gel loop one you mentioned?

http://www.rawsupplements.co.uk/shop-by-brand/p-s/spi-belt.html

Am I right or do the guys over the pond have something we don't ?

22/03/2012 at 15:51
yup - that's the one.

Personally I have raved about these to all my pals. So so much more comfortable than the SIS ones.
22/03/2012 at 22:49
Yes, friends got me one for Xmas. Fits round my bum and doesn't ride up and my phone fits in it.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.