Sportswear wholesalers

5 messages
13/01/2012 at 19:56

I'm toying with the idea of opening up an independent running & cycling gear shop in my local town.  Having looked at the main sportswear producers (Nike, Brooks, etc) it seesm they have main distributors that would wholesale to me as the retailer.  I'm finding it difficult however to sift through the immense number of "we'll sell it to you cheap" stores as opposed to bona fide wholesalers who actually care about sport (whilst still making a hefty profit of course). 

Has anyone had any experience in dealing with wholesale sportswear companies? 

15/05/2013 at 23:28

Hi. Just wondering if you got any response to wholesalers?

11/04/2016 at 10:47

Hey friend,

I have an experience in dealing with a wholesale sportswear company. In last week I have bought bulk customised sportswear from a leading wholesale sportswear manufacturing company,name Oasis Sublimation for my own clothing store. Their quality of products is too good. Their branch is located in USA, UK, AU, Canada. When I got to know about that site from my friends, then I have just searched the site on google and  saw a wide collection of fashionable sublimated sportswear  are available there. I have Just loved their designs. Then I contacted with them. They are very friendly to give valuable knowledge. They also gave me the opportunity to get my own designs printed on whatever my requirement are. Be it any pattern, quotes or logo. You can go with them if you are interested: Contact

11/04/2016 at 16:33

You sell that ? Or give it away free with tubes of Deep Heat ? 

11/04/2016 at 16:54
I'm guessing it is free with KY and not deep heat...

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.