Stability/Support

5 messages
17/02/2012 at 11:01
Just wondering if anyone has the same confusion as me? What is the disfference between Stability trainers and Support Trainers if any? Depending were I look (shops or online), the trainers I use can fall in both categories. I over pronate so need support, I have been using Asics gt 2160, New Balance 1260 and just got Saucony Progrid Omni as they seem a wider fit. But when I was looking at various shops and websites, there seemed to be a split between support and stability.
17/02/2012 at 12:22
It means the same Donna.  The other category for over pronators is motion control for if you severely OP.  If you're wearing Asics 2160 you only mildly OP.
17/02/2012 at 12:58
Thanks for the reply, getting the right trainers can be a confusing!
18/10/2012 at 22:12

I am in need for some new trainers. i have a slightly wide foot, normal foot. i saw the new balance 1260 had some great reviews for mens but is it the same for the ladies shoe??

training for a marathon!

19/10/2012 at 10:35
I have tried these they are great for wide fitting but i thought they didnt have much cushioning.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.