Supernova cushion

4 messages
04/03/2003 at 13:43
Dear all, I have a brand new pair of 9.5 Supernova cushions. They are too narrow for me and are looking for a new home! Let me know...
13/03/2003 at 14:25
I know what you mean about narrow. I've just bought a pair to break-in in time for the FLM. They're killing my little toes, but I can't take them back as the left one is bloodstained from a burst blister. I'm currently having to tape up my little toes every time I run, it's the leather strip around the edge that's doing it, I think. I'm using the trusty Saucony's for the long week-end run, and unless these Supernova Cushions get more comfortable I will be ditching them for anything over 8 miles.
13/03/2003 at 15:46
cant you take them back, mark?
13/03/2003 at 16:36
SN are really narrow in the foot box. GRRRRRRRRR Adidas - make them like the control!!!! The control is wider at the front and fits more like the Response does. Probably won't buy SN Cush again. :-( Otherwise I really love them,

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.