Sweatshop-Bristol

5 messages
20/08/2002 at 07:53
Went to the new Sweatshop in Bristol on Monday. Slightly disappointed in their stock but it is early days yet.

Think I will stick to Easy Runner.
20/08/2002 at 15:51
Really?

I went on Saturday and was very impressed with the 20% discount! I agree that it's a bit short on accessories but it was a lot friendlier and spacious that Easy Runner.

Nice to have a choice though.

Mungus
21/08/2002 at 17:55
I agree with Mungus, Easy Runner's a bit of a dump. Sweatshop is clean, spacious and modern.

Head Gone? It appears so!
22/08/2002 at 17:19
Each to their own.

It may be that by thetime I got there on Monday evening everythoing had gone. I certainly found plenty in the sale in small sizes but all the large just wasn't there. I will try it again but I have never had a problem with ER apart rom its prices.
16/09/2002 at 13:31
I agree. ER is a bit of a dump and the prices are high. But the staff are always friendly and helpful. I might give Sweatshop a try when I'm shopping for my next pair of shoes.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.