Talkback: Nike LunarGlide+

21 to 28 of 28 messages
13/06/2010 at 21:47

Br1an, I think Nike are wrong to market this shoe as being suitable for all runners. Call me cynical, but common sense tells you that no single shoe is going to be good for everyone!

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with the shoes. Hopefully you have found a more suitable shoe for you now. But why are you so worried about why or why not anyone else might purchase the shoes?

19/08/2010 at 12:22

I looked at the Lunar Glide+ in the shop. They seemed to be made of an overly spongy material unlike anything else. Not like the normal cushioning I'm used to on running shoes. I'm sceptical to try them especially as the cheapest price I could find was £72. I like the cool design though. How well do they wear?

19/08/2010 at 13:42

They've just brought out the Lunar Glide2 - yet to try it though.

I've found my Glides to be really good although I'm unsure whether I prefer this marshmallow-like sole.

The inners are ridiculously comfy though - really silky, like no other shoe I've ever tried.

I've a pair of Lites that I'm yet to try - they seem narrower in the toe box (Glides seem to run a bit big?) which will be good.

Also Glides don't seem to do well in the rain - very slippery underfoot. 

20/08/2010 at 22:08

I managed 150 miles in my glides before coming to a sudden halt with stabbing knee pain. up till hen it ws like wearing a apir of slippers  -mega comfy, but I have my suspicions about the support they provide.

They are naw a very expensive pai of "leisure" trainers for me and I wont run in them.

I'd say they are good for generally neutral runners with a very slight pronation issue - steer clear if you are a moderate to severe pronator

22/08/2010 at 19:35

I supinate and they're fine for me.

Another 16 miler in them today. 

24/08/2010 at 13:06
Even after 6 months in them, I'm still getting blisters above 10-12 miles. Having said that, they are in general very comfortable and I will buy another pair, probably LG2 to see if the hot spot that causes the blisters has gone. I've one foot that pronates and one neutral and have had no problems. Yet.
24/08/2010 at 17:45
How does everyone afford to buy so many pairs of shoes. I've always run in Asics kayanos but havent been totally happy with the 15 and 16s and have just changed to saucony hurricane12s. They're all support shoes and have been suffering with plantar fasciitus this year. Got my fingers crossed but if they don't help I'll have to carry on running in them for at least 300 miles.
29/02/2012 at 09:30
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=gb2312" http-equiv=Content-Type>
<META name=GENERATOR content="MSHTML 8.00.6001.18702"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>Casio watches are widely available since their original launch with
calculators in 1954. They come in every shape and size for every type of need
that you might have. If you have a technological need to add to the watch then
you definitely want a Casio watch.<a href="http://www.edificesale.com/ef535bk1a-p-99.html" title="casio ef 535"><strong>casio ef 535</strong></a>
 Here is some history on Casio and the types
of watches that they have available today. They are timeless and really fun for
the geek in your lifTadio Kashio began Casio after discovering a need that had
to be filled in the area of watches. He had a reputation for being a genius at
this. His Casio brand is well known throughout the world today. His watches are
legendary. He started with the first quartz crystal watch. This was such a huge
success that his reputation with watches has become a household name.</P>
<P>There are many types of Casio watches available for ladies, men and children.
Some of the best pieces are the technology watches. He was one of the first to
create a watch that integrated a <a href="http://www.edificesale.com/ef535bk1a-p-99.html" title="casio ef 535"><strong>casio ef 535</strong></a>
calculator in the watch. Men really found this
design to be both useful and a desirable watch visually as well.His ladies
watches were not at all less than their counterparts. The ladies were smaller
versions of the men's watches. Children's watches were much the same. This
allowed the entire family to have a watch that was useful and modern.</P>
<P>Today Casio offers watches that are branded as the toughest watches in the
world. They are truly the piece for today's active lifestyle. Many are both
technologically fascinating and waterproof as well. You can have everything that
you need in a watch and some cool <a href="http://www.edificesale.com/casio-c-1.html" title="casio watches"><strong>casio watches</strong></a>
tech toys as well. They are fun and
functionally reliable.The GW3000 Series is the latest in releases of tough
watches. Used widely by the military the GW3000 Series is a watch for anyone
that needs to have functionality and ruggedness. You can get your G's on at
heights that any pilot in the military services will admire. It is simply
amazing.<BR></P></BODY></HTML>

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 28 of 28 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.