Talkback: Saucony Progrid Hurricane 14

Absolutely fabulous shoe. Weight and mid to front foot orientation are perfect, as well as the 8mm heel height. The olny gripe I have is tha...

1 message
22/12/2012 at 11:03

Absolutely fabulous shoe. Weight and mid to front foot orientation are perfect, as well as the 8mm heel height. The olny gripe I have is that after three pairs the outward facing weave material around the toe box (where the toe protector transitions into soft material) rips after about 250km. I have had three pairs now and all have exctly the same ailment. learn to love buying new shoes every 250km or enjoy 'aired' or wet little toes on both feet.

I still bought 3 successive pairs so as an indication of how good this shoe runs, that  should suffice.

I have seen the Hurricane 15 and it appears that they have solved the problem. 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.