Team Running T-shirts

6 messages
05/02/2014 at 17:30

Looking to source about 10 technical t-shirts for a team running event that we'll get printed up with the company's logo, etc.  The company are willing to pay, but don't want to pay a lot!

So can anyone advise on where to get a small quantity of technical t-shirts (t-shirts are preferable to vests) either with or without printing (which we could get done separately)?  Had thought I'd be able to find a sale of last season's running t-shirts from adidas or similar and just buy 10 of them - but they only seem to have odd sizes.

What do others do for their team t-shirts?  The answer is probably spend a bit more than a tenner a t-shirt...

M...eldy    pirate
05/02/2014 at 17:40

try spreadshirt.net, you can customise your own
Not sure what the set up costs are tho tbh

06/02/2014 at 09:16

If you aren't too worried about a brand, you can get the basic Kalenji tee in a few different colours for something silly like £3 each from decathlon. You won't find them hung up, they are in little tightly wrapped portion size bags. 

Then you have the freedom of getting them printed anywhere you want - We have about 3 in my little town alone so you'll find somewhere locally.

06/02/2014 at 13:47

Cheers Matty - sounds ideal. 

06/02/2014 at 14:30
06/02/2014 at 15:26

Yeah, saw that and thought it was spot on.  Then I saw a t-shirt that's in our company's colours and is £9.99.  Going to convince the MD that it's worth the company spending a little more as it'll be far more effective branding and better publicity

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.