Time for a change of trainers...

Brooks adrenaline

6 messages
29/06/2013 at 00:00

I am currently wearing brooks adrenaline gts 11's and was wondering if there was a similar shoe out there that I could try.

does anyone have any recommendations please?

thanks

29/06/2013 at 03:19

Brooks Adrenaline GTS 13?

29/06/2013 at 08:51

I am looking for another brand ideally to try which are similar to the adrenaline

29/06/2013 at 10:00
Why do you want to move away from the Brooks Adrenaline?
This might give us some direction in where to point you.
29/06/2013 at 11:28

I just fancy a change, been running in adrenalines for 5 years now

30/06/2013 at 18:42

Brooks are about the only company that aren't moving towards more minimal shoes - the other brands are making their support shoes with thinner midsoles, less support and more flexibility.  That means that there aren't many comparisons at the moment, unless you look at old stock.  So, New Balance 1260 (not the V2), Asics Gel Evolution 6 (not Kayano or 2xxx series - they are much less supportive) or perhaps Saucony Hurricane (11-13 but not 14 or 15).

Most people who want support shoes that I know are moving TO Brooks rather than away from them.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.