Timex Ironman 50-lap watch

Has lost its "beep"

3 messages
04/02/2009 at 14:56

Looking for some help...I have a Timex Ironman 50-lap watch, and I can't get it to beep! So there is no sound with the alarm or other features like the interval timer (which I use quite a lot when I am training).

It used to work, but have had a new battery recently, so maybe connected with that? I can't find any reference to this anywhere in the instructions. So, before I decide it is broken I wondered if anyone else had had this problem and if so, how to fix it?

04/02/2009 at 20:24
Yes Freemers i have exactly the same watch and problem,and yes i have just had a new battery fitted.It doesn t bother me to much as long as the GPS still works,if you get in touch with Timex UK i am sure they will be able to assist
05/02/2009 at 12:45
you can turn the beep on or off in the watch settings - haven't got mine to hand so can't remember precisely how to do it though!!!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.