Tracksuits

Can't find one!

21 to 23 of 23 messages
07/03/2005 at 11:43
It has got considerably warmer in Inverness over the weekend. I went out for my run yesterday and had to loop back past the house to dump my fleece gilet because I was overheating.

Twinks - that sounds very similar to Inverness last year. I had to stop to tie a lace, and it took 10 minutes because my hands were so cold. Must be better this year!
07/03/2005 at 11:56
Sounds good then! We had a very mild day yesterday too with lots of sun. That would do nicely.

Fraserburgh was horrible. There was ice on the old railway line we were running on, lots of mud, sleet and hail which were being driven into our faces by the wind, which no matter which way we were running, was in our faces! I figure whatever weather we get on sunday has got to be better than that!
07/03/2005 at 15:55
Spose as it was cold and I still had a niggle of injury from Bramley 20 miler a few weeks earlier and the fact I was told it was flat!!! My definition of a hill and flat is different to other peoples!!!

I was in such pain after and had to sit in the car with my head in a bag trying not to be sick then slept the rest of the afternoon as I felt poorly.

If I dont have good memories of a race I tend not to do them again.

There is about 30 people from our club going up this year 1/2 are flying direct to Inverness and the others to Glasgow then driving. Think going direct is better.

Will have a look on forum and look out for people.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.