Trail Shoes

Trail Shoes

6 messages
26/02/2005 at 10:44
Having wallowed about in the mud in normal running shoes at the Stourgridge Stagger amd considering purchasing some Trail shoes for Great Grizedale Trail run and the Bluebell Trail. Should I be considering a hybrid shoe or a true trail shoe. Am 90kg male with wide feet. Neutral stance. Started running 15 months ago. Thoughts please.
26/02/2005 at 10:56
Have a look at the inov8 thread - I'll boing it for you. That might give you some ideas.
26/02/2005 at 12:00
MountainGirl

Thanks
16/04/2005 at 08:18
Trail runners

Trail Shoes

It would seem from the instructions that trail shoes are prefered.I am 90kgs , mild over pronator suited to a wide fitting shoe.
The models I am considering are:-

ASICS Gel Eagle Trail Gore-Tex
BROOKS Cascadia
INOV-8 Mudclaw
MONTRAIL Masai
MONTRAIL Hardrock
SALOMOM XA Pro 3D

Thoughts please.
16/04/2005 at 14:01
Very pleased with Salomon XA Pro 3Ds - been using them on stoney tracks and forest trails for a month. Good protection from stones and other debris underfoot whilst being nicely cushioned, low and stable. Feel like they should be fine on short stretches of road as well.
16/04/2005 at 21:39
Thanks for that I have bought some Asics.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.