Treadmill instructions

10 messages
28/01/2014 at 23:16
Hi. Hope some one here can help with instructions for JTX sprint 5 treadmill. Manual that comes with it is so basic. No info on how all the programmes work. I wont be using it often but my hubby does and would like to get most use out of it. Any help appreciated
29/01/2014 at 10:07

Website has a few comments on missing programme sheets, so contact them for the instructions as this appears to be a known shipping issue.

29/01/2014 at 17:33
I had a look on jtx website and called them they don't have any other info....not good. What web site did you look on?
29/01/2014 at 17:47

http://www.jtxfitness.com/treadmills/jtx-motorised-folding-sprint5

Have a look at the feedback, clearly mentions missing sheets

29/01/2014 at 21:34
Thank you for this
06/06/2014 at 15:53

Hello Red Sprite and Gazmanmeister

I hope you don't mind me replying to your post but sounds like you haven't received all the help you need about using the JTX Sprint 5 programmes. Our in-house personal trainer, simon, would be more than happy to talk you through the programme options for the JTX Sprint 5 or send out any missing information. (We did appear to have a few missing sheets in our January deliveries but we have now rectified that problem. ) 

Have you seen this programme personalisation guide which takes your through how to personalise the treadmill programmes?  http://www.jtxfitness.com/treadmills/track-customise-runs

We are also working on some new treadmill workout videos for our customers which I will post on here by the end of June. 

I hope this is helpful and sorry for the delay in finding this post. You can call us directly on 01273 453855

Best wishes viv

07/06/2014 at 22:53
Thanks for this. Can you just confirm that on the elliptical trainer distance is km and cant be changed to miles?
07/06/2014 at 23:02
Hello red sprite. which JTX elliptical do you have? I'm confident they all report in kilometres but won't be able to check if it can be changed until Monday. Could you email our office directly on info@jtxfitness.com and I'll make sure you get a response asap? Many thanks viv
07/06/2014 at 23:10
Will do. Thanks
13/06/2014 at 14:30

I'm just wondering what Simon the personal trainer does when he's "more than happy" on the phone ...

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
10 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.