Treadmills - needs must

Anyone heard of NFD01

3 messages
03/10/2008 at 21:44

I need to purchase a treadmill and before anyone pipes up with 'why don't you just run outside' I have 2 young children and a husband who works away a lot and no support network for childminding and I  have just got my acceptance into the London marathon and want to try for a PB....

I've now got a headache from surfing but wondered if anyone had heard of New Fitness (looking at model NFD01) which looks all right but to be honest I don't really know what I'm looking for.

Thanks.

04/10/2008 at 08:37
I had no experience of treadmills but did a lot of reading and decided the Horizon ones were good, so trawled ebay and my local paper and picked up a 2nd hand one, which is great.  One tip, get the longest running deck one that you can afford.
04/10/2008 at 09:01

Thanks runnersbeen - was it well used or good as new - have you had to replace parts etc.  Do you use it for hard interval sessions?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.