Treadmills - which are the best for £1k

2 messages
10/10/2002 at 20:11
I'm after my first treadmill, can only afford about a grand, which are the best for value and performance?
11/10/2002 at 06:16
This is pasted in from a thread in the "General" section. There's 2 thread a couple of days old in there about treadmills. One with a link.

I've recently been looking at buying a treadmill & the Nordictrack EXP 1000 caught my eye, as being a reasonably priced mid range machine with a good motor & better than average warentee. I've found a couple of sites selling it at £989.00 down from it's rrp of £1299.00. And then my wife shows me the Costco passport with a discount on the EXP 1000 if you buy it between Oct 28 & Nov 3. Only £599.99

Am I sharing a bagain of a lifetime with you or, are they shifting them 'cause they're cr@p?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.