Trouble with activities upload FR610 - Garmin Connect

please help..

4 messages
10/01/2013 at 12:28
Afer some weeks of trouble-free uploading, I can't upload
activities from FR610 to Garmin connect site. The step that freezes is the upload of selected/new activities - there is a screen with no new/selected activities displayed and it doesn't progress beyond it.   I can upload from the FR610 to other activity sites like Runkeeper with 3rd party apps (Fit2app) and whilst checking the Ant stick file there most recent activities are there - so I presume this means the FR610 and the ANT+ stick conncection works. Asked garmin support who told me to go to Devices folder but I haven't got one under Application support/Garmin (Mac) Has anyone got any ideas what I can do? Re-install something? sorry it this is cryptic..
10/01/2013 at 15:31

maybe try deleting the history from your garmin in case it is corrupted

options/history/delete

then try again with a new activity.

10/01/2013 at 16:02

Thanks - I have done that - thus losing a number of data but at least they are roughly on runkeeper - and unpaired and then paired again my garmin - it works! many many thanks 

10/01/2013 at 16:14

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.