Ultrasport GPS Navrun 500 - Replacement HR Chest Strap?

2 messages
12/10/2013 at 20:50

Hello all

I lost the chest strap which came with my Ultrasport watch a couple of months ago (think its gone to the same Universe where the lost socks go. )  Anyhoo I can't seem to find out how to get a replacement from Ultrasport. So I was wondering if any replacement chest strap would work - would I be able to 'pair' it with the Ultrasport?

TIA

25/02/2014 at 19:47

My chest strap and UBS cable were part of luggage stolen from the train to Cardiff I was on a couple of months ago. My wife had bought me the Navsport 500 as a gift from Amazon, and I really liked using it, so I was disappointed when I found Amazon didn't stock the replacement parts.

I contacted Amazon direct, and after a couple of false starts, they put me onto the Ultrasport website, and the contact details for there. It's a German company, a German site, and you get an auto-reply in German. But I've submitted a query to them. Their email address is: ervice.de@ultrasport.net]service.de@ultrasport.net

The company website, if you're interested, is www.ultrasport.net

Good luck, and let me know if you manage to get your replacement!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.