Utility belt

4 messages
17/04/2013 at 19:08

Hi

I've been looking at buying a 'small items' belt for running. I had it narrowed down to the Nathan, the iFitness and the Flipbelt when I had a bit of a brainwave!

These are few and far between, so I was quite shocked.

Instead of paying 40-50 dollars, pounds or euro's I went to the local stationery store and bought myself a childs zip-up pencil case! I've used safety-pins to secure it to my shorts (yeah yeah I'm a bloke) and it really works a treat. The case cost 80cents and it's big enough for my phone, ID, keys cash and other bits of 'stuff' that I feel I need to carry with me.

Just thought I'd share

cougie    pirate
18/04/2013 at 07:29
That's genius. Just make sure the pins don't rub.

Sports Direct have a Karrimor version of the SPI belt for a fiver.
And you can get it in union flag colours !
18/04/2013 at 07:54

Nice bit of inginuity there!  I got my Flipbelt at Sports Basement for about $15.  Great purchase.

18/04/2013 at 13:30

Pinning stuff to your shorts adds weight to them and I really wouldn't want gravity to kick in when my shorts are involved...

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.