Vest design and printing

4 messages
02/08/2014 at 12:27

Hi everyone. 

I'm just helping to set up a new running group in my home town, and we'd love to get some decent-looking group vests printed to wear while out on the road. 

Can anyone recommend a company that does design and printing at a decent price as we'd not be looking to sell them on for a profit?

So far I've only found companies offering print runs of 25 or more at £25 per vest!  We're obviously looking for only a few to be printed at a time, as our numbers grow. 

Many thanks. 

02/08/2014 at 14:31

Google club running vests and email a few companies for quotes. Most will be around £10 a vest (adults). Printing probably around £1-£1.50 (initial print cost will be higher £25-£30 for set up then £1-£1.50 for each vest after that). Minimum order will apply anywhere you go.

02/08/2014 at 16:43
We've just reviewed our club kit supplier. We narrowed the short list to ron hill, fastrax and wasp. Went with Ron hill in the end. I don't have the details to hand but vests worked out at about ??17 each for a fairly small order.
04/08/2014 at 18:12

Thanks for the replies everyone.    

Lou - I've been looking on the Ron Hill website, but am a bit confused by the whole sublimation / cut and sew thing!  Which did you use? 

Also, did you have to provide your own artwork?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.