vibram five fingers - are there any retailers in the uk? plz help

15 messages
27/07/2012 at 16:55

I've been running barefoot and now my distances are gradually increasing I want to buy some vibram five fingers - trouble is none of the running shops stock them (and we all know why that is!), sports direct don't answer the phone so I can't find out if they stock them

does anybody know a uk retailer (I live in manchester) where I can try a pair on

no use me ordering off ebay or online to find out they don't fit or are uncomfortable

Help apprecited

Andy

myrunningtips.com

27/07/2012 at 17:32
Snow and rock?
27/07/2012 at 17:40

Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=vibram+five+fingers&x=0&y=0

Wiggle

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/vibram-fivefingers-mens-kso-shoes/?referid=googwig&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=RTC_vibram&utm_adgroup=MC_Vibram_Training+Running+Shoes&utm_term=vibram+fivefingers+phrase

And loads more here

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=vibram+five+fingers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a#hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=f4T&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&q=vibram+five+fingers+uk+stockists&revid=1319753699&sa=X&ei=WsMSUIfSL427hAf6n4GgAg&ved=0CJsBENUCKAA&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=a690e8de116ec824&biw=1280&bih=627

Andy

J1M
27/07/2012 at 17:50
I saw them in snow and rock today
J1M
27/07/2012 at 18:01

Start Fitness in Newcastle sell 'em - also John Lewis seem to be selling Vivobarefoot according to their website...

27/07/2012 at 18:22

just tried snow and rock numbers, haven't got my size - also tried runners need which is part of them - right size but wrong model - i'm after the kso's

I have to got out for a couple of hours if you can keep the ideas comming I would really appreciate it, thanks

Andy

myrunningtips.com

Edited: 27/07/2012 at 18:22
27/07/2012 at 19:10

Check Start Fitness - they had KSOs in the store I think, so you should get 'em on their site...

28/07/2012 at 07:45
Their website has a store-locator page.
28/07/2012 at 10:23

found a pair in soletrader traf centre m/c - i'll go and try a pair this afty (yippie!)

Andy

myrunningtips.com

28/07/2012 at 10:24

thanks for suggestions, by the way!

31/07/2012 at 08:47
One of the larger, more hard-core climbing and walking shops in Keswick sells originals, along with a really good range of minimalist running shoes (not Planet Fear - it has a rather anonymous name that I can't remember). Think they also had the KSOs.

The ones I got through Amazon were definitely genuine. I would recommend not buying from Ebay: too many counterfeits.

If you've got Egyptian shaped toes, no bunions and fairly average arches (a lot of ifs), it's a fairly safe bet that you'll get ones that fir if you follow the sizing instructions on Vibram's website.

I've never seen a running shop that stocked them, although the Up & Running in Keswick had those even more minimalist toe-shoes that seem to be made of latex or gel.
Edited: 31/07/2012 at 08:51
02/08/2012 at 22:34
Nick Windsor 4 wrote (see)

Ann Summers in the Arndale are selling Vibrating Fingers if they are any use

Do they come with instructions? - I think my wife wants a pair

Andy

myrunningtips.com

02/08/2012 at 22:36

dunno how that happened, Think I might have pressed the wrong button!

13/08/2013 at 10:45

Naked Ape in Sheffield have a big range of Vibram Fivefingers shoes. You can try them on instore or order them online at www.nakedape.uk.com/vibram-five-fingers.html

18/08/2013 at 11:23

Seen a pair in Sole in Trafford centre next to Selfridges (upstairs)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
15 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.