Warning about Saucony Vision Shoes

Saucony Visions badly damaged my feet

21 to 40 of 173 messages
16/10/2003 at 13:14
Funniest thread for ages...class
16/10/2003 at 13:24
who in their right mind buys shoes mail order without knowing what they are like on their feet??

remind me next time I am buying ski boots to do mail order. will save me endless hours of time in the ski shop trying diferent ones to see which ones cripple me best.
16/10/2003 at 13:30
top stuff this thread - did loads of ROFL-ing!
16/10/2003 at 13:37
FBF - ROFL.
16/10/2003 at 13:41
Come on Mark defend yourself for gods sake!!!

Agree with all that's been said and think Dragon B and FBF are v. funny today!
DTs
16/10/2003 at 13:42
DB - very nice of BR to stop the train after you had your head knocked off so that you could run back, find it, stick it back on and have it knocked off another two times. I beat there was some non-running W*nker on the train who couldn't possibly understand the reason for the delay and complained bitterly. T@sser.
16/10/2003 at 13:44
i ran in a pair of saucony spikes but i didnt take trhe spikes out of the inside before i ran in them and my feet hurt afterwards i tried returning them but the shop said it was my fault for not checking
16/10/2003 at 13:44
i also had problems with my last pair of sauconys, don't know if it's the brand or the fact that it's a pair of 8s when usually i use 7 and 1/2

DB, i always travel by train in such fashion and never got my head hit, must be that SWtrains are so delayed that they miss the posts
16/10/2003 at 14:09
I use the train every day and on the in bound journey get a seat but on the homewood journey I stand. The windows are very small and you must a) have a small head b) have a very long neck.

I once tried to hang my bag out the door but being automatic doors they wouldn't close and since I was in a hurry to get home I didn;t have the time to try and jam the door mechanism.

The slam door trains are better though.

Alternatively you cuold always try 'train surfing'. It was a very popular sport in SE London but for some reason is outlawed - rightly so as the victims often made a hell of a mess all over the undergrowth!

So to Saucony or not to Saucony.

My first pair of propeshoes were Asics left my feet in one hell of a mess but then what do you expect buying shoes from a 15 year old in JJ Sports! So I then bought a proper pair of shoes a pair of Saucony somethink brilliant I noticed an immediate 25s per mile improvement but wore them out in under 100 miles. Sauconny gave me a replacement pair which I also wore out so they then gave me a pair of Grid Omni these are great and although I have had them a year and alternate them with pair of NB 764's love both of these shoes. I have now bought a pair of Saucony 7000 but don't like them so much. This I think is my fault for getting a half size too big. Still not to worry I will keep them for my ultra training as a second pair of shoes. Only problem is that I now have more pairs of trainers in the shoe cupboard than my wife has shoes and she is getting a bit miffed, especially as there is no room anymore for my work shoes which have to be left by the front door.
16/10/2003 at 14:11
bet your shoe cupboard is minging ashley
16/10/2003 at 14:31
boing
16/10/2003 at 14:33
These warning threads are the funniest for a long time, come on Mark, lets have your response
16/10/2003 at 14:55
DB - too funny...my co-irkers now thing I am totally bonkers...teehee.

I wear Asics and Saucony's (not at the same time...I say that because I know someone will make a remark.. ;o) )...and have styles I love, and styles that didn't quite work out. Can't blame the maker...every runner is different. Some mail order places and most running stores, will take back shoes that don't work out. I'd write to Saucony again.
16/10/2003 at 14:58
It's OK to wear Asics and Saucony at the same time, as long as you remember to altenate between your feet. But remember to compain to both Asics and Saucony if you end up with shin splints by wearing both shoes at the same time.
16/10/2003 at 15:02
LOL
16/10/2003 at 15:15
hehe ;o)
16/10/2003 at 15:27
I recently got one of those mail order brides online. On the trip from Heathrow I noticed that I wasn't remotely attracted to her, nor her to me, we had absoluetly nothing in common and we couldn't actually communicate since her English and my Russian are both non-existent.

I have been married several times before and so consider myself to be a serious philanderer.

Anyway, we got married and I noticed that I still didn't find her attractive and we had nothing to say to each other. I wrote to the registry office to complain but they sent me a very unsatisfactory response and reminded me that many other people get married each year!

You have been warned...
16/10/2003 at 15:57
LOL Scoots!

Mine wasn't so bad, especially after a good bath and a bit of pruning!
Ratbag    pirate
16/10/2003 at 16:02
You had to take a bath!!!!???

Against your religion isn't it?
16/10/2003 at 16:08
RB... Come back when you've learnt to read.
21 to 40 of 173 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.