Washing meshed trousers

Inside out?

3 messages
01/03/2008 at 13:16

Usually, I wash everything inside out - apart from stuff which just seems to be more delicate on the inside than the outside, e.g. sports jackets and trousers with mesh inside. Now, I was about to wash a new pair of mesh trousers, when I realised that the label said "wash inside out". Checked labels of other stuff, but didn't say anything there. How do you do it? Guess this question seems really stupid, but I just don't want to ruin my new trousers...

01/03/2008 at 13:37

only issue with mesh is that it catches on things, like zips and stuff.  I would wash anything with mesh with the mesh inside!

01/03/2008 at 15:20

Thanks, SwimsLikeAWalrus! (Your swimming can't be as bad as mine though! )  It's in the washing machine now.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.