What are you wearing?

(not in a pervy way)

21 to 27 of 27 messages
cougie    pirate
15/12/2011 at 17:13
You really should wear some kind of shorts.
15/12/2011 at 20:59
I'm still running in shorts, a long sleeve shirt with a sleeveless baselayer.
17/12/2011 at 21:39
See a couple of people have mentioned the Ron Hill Tracksters - they're on offer at a fairly unbelievable 2 for £20 at Sweatshop at the moment. My winter wardrobe sorted out - leggings underneath when it gets as cold as last year...

Nope, don't work for Sweatshop. Think they must be very overstocked and have no objection to taking advantage!
17/12/2011 at 22:38
Went out last night, pretty cold had Nike pro long sleeve, with gore run
Top over it, and karrimor tights. This was a spot on combo. If its really bad ronhill tracksters, helly lifa top, Nike softshell jacket, montane running cap. Seems to do the trick.
18/12/2011 at 18:03
This morning in the zero degrees and snow on the ground (it is Scotland!):

Ronhill Tracksters
Saucony ProGrid Jazz TR shoes
Nike light running gloves
Gore running wear hat
Baselayer (from Lidl)
Long Sleeved Merino top (Finesterre) - best thing I own.

Absolutely fine to the end - slightly cold when I left, warm by the time I got back!
06/01/2012 at 15:58
THANK YOU to everyone who recommended the Montane marathon jacket. I asked for one for Christmas and tried it earlier this week in driving sideways rain and what felt like a Force 11 Gale. Pleased to say I kept warm throughout the session
06/01/2012 at 16:33
Glad to hear - it's very good, although I wear my Asics one most, as the Montane has no pockets of any kind...

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 27 of 27 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.