What GPS is best for this.

4 messages
07/07/2013 at 21:11

Hi Looking for some advice on the best watch/GPS for the price that does the following.
-Track distances and speeds.
-Tracks current pace
-Links to a Heart Rate Monitor ( prefrebally comes with one)
-Has a virtual partner
-Allows uploads to some site to help track progress.

I think that is all. What I want to be able to do is for a  5k run set it up so i can say for the first 1k go at 6:10 2nd k 6:05 3rd 6:00 4th 5:55 then last 5:50 for example. Or alt least something that I can say I want to average 6min/k.
Tried using iPhone Apps but not impressed with the accuracy. 
HRM probably dont really need one but would be handy to have. 
I dont want to spend a lot but will get pay if its reliable and fits the about.
Buying cheep normally means buying twice.

Thanks

07/07/2013 at 22:09

If you want all that I think Garmin 410 or a more expensive 610. If you skip virtual partner, FR 210. Pretty much the same price, 410 has more features but the bezel is a controversial feature. 

07/07/2013 at 23:29

If you're genuinely not fussed about a HR monitor, the Garmin FR10 does everything else.

08/07/2013 at 09:38

Just got myself a Garmin 610 for £196 off amazon. Don't think you can argue with that price and it will do everything you need. Although I didn't get the heart rate monitor.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.