What to do with my Keys?

21 to 23 of 23 messages
06/04/2011 at 15:01

You could get a key box like surfers use. It attaches to the car's toeing eye and has a combination lock.

other type are available

06/04/2011 at 15:07
I always use the draw string of my shorts for my front door key when I go out for a run and for my car key when I race.  No problems with chaffing to date and very secure as I tie it up in a treble knot or more.
Edited: 06/04/2011 at 15:08
06/04/2011 at 21:11

I use two solutions - I got a £1 bumbag/fanny pack from Poundland, which I use when I want to take my wallet, keys and phone out running (hey, it's the only time we get to be alone!).

If I'm racing or doing a Park Run, I use an old money holder that goes round the waist that I got from Boots. It's really flat although the thinner straps can be uncomfortable.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.