What's up with Memory Map?

All silent on support...

2 messages
26/02/2012 at 22:14

Just a check for information, really.

I updated my Memory Map software a couple of weeks ago, and have been unable to access my maps since, and the software has crashed every time I've tried to look for the map I know is there.

I e-mailed Memory Map a fortnight ago. No response. 

I e-mailed Memory Map a week ago. No response.

I e-mailed Memory Map today - here's hoping it's third time lucky.

Does anyone know if there's something wrong at Memory Map? I can't believe that they have an e-mail for support on their website that doesn't get checked or responded too, so I'm left wondering if they've hit a problem or are just ignoring me?

I wouldn't care, but I only updated because I'd started using the 3D fly through thing to see what some routes looked like as I've been getting into trail running a bit more - it worked fine until the newer, better version. I'd happily go back to the older one if it would work...

Flippin' 'eck.

P.S. I checked my spam whatnot just in case, and there wasn't anything from them.That was my first thought, too.

29/02/2012 at 21:49
Hang on - they came back to me at last - no mention of an apology for ignoring earlier e-mails, just a request for screen shots. Hopefully it will get sorted...

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.