which running shoes

Nike Free 3

4 messages
10/04/2013 at 21:59

I used to run with Asics, but had many injuries although I loved the shoes. Wanted to go back to them but the new version is too wide. I have been running races in Nike Free 3 v3 and find them brilliant. However I have searched all over the internet and cannot find them now in my size, which is a UK 6.5 or 40.5. I am absolutely desperate to get another pair, its so great to have a a marathon shoe that doesn't give me black toenails or blisters. Does anyone know where I can get them. I live in Switzerland but can get to England, but best would be online. I am desperate!!!

11/04/2013 at 22:07

I've just had a quick look on eBay and there are some, but you might not like the price.  Seems extremely high for such a basic shoe?!  Good luck.

12/04/2013 at 12:03

If you can't find them try the inov8 road shoe. I have x238 which is ladies. I guess not too far disimilar to the 233 which is unisex.

14/04/2013 at 22:45
http://footworksmiami.com/
Sportsshoes
Wiggle
Maybe one of those may have some stock?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.