WIDE ladies running shoe

Over Pronate running shoe

7 messages
17/01/2014 at 08:03

Hi All can anybody recommend a better value running shoe for over pronate runner with very wide fit needed?  I used to have Asics 3020....discontinued to Kayano 18 (not keen) currently have New Balance although very pleased quite a sloppy fit overall and I have to change mine so regular it's becoming expensive.  I usually spend about £100 although doesn't seem expensive to some 'for your sport' it is for me Thank You

17/01/2014 at 08:41

Get a mans shoe instead? Some say those motion control shoes cause more injury so I would go for a cheaper make and stay away from ones like the Kayano and go for the Asics Cumulus

17/01/2014 at 10:19

Interesting reply thank you Grinch will look into that idea

17/01/2014 at 10:22
Good advice from the Grinch. My OH sometimes gets the men's versions which seem to work well although she does complain that they don't come in any nice colours.
17/01/2014 at 11:50

I didn't know they did running shoes specifically for wide ladies. Boom boom.

19/01/2014 at 00:02

Brooks lady Adrenaline D width (wide). The latest version is 14 but I really like the 11 version and just ordered 2 new pairs online for £25 each. I'll be running my next marathon in them.

19/01/2014 at 11:12

Agree about Brooks Adrenaline. I'm an over-pronator, with fairly wide feet, and have had 3 pairs.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.